Pages

Translate

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday October 21

Been a while since I posted last. I have been very busy here. Savannah broke her right pinkie finger a little over a week ago. She is in a cast up to her mid forearm. I have been sewing custom made 18 inch American girl Doll clothes for a customer. She plans to give them as Christmas gift to her granddaughter. i am also working on a few for Savannah for Christmas as well. And today I got more work into do. It has turned cool here . Winter has finally arrived. Luckily it warmed up very nice this afternoon. So the kids could all get out to play after school. I am sad to see summer come to an end. I just hate this cool weather. I much prefer the heat. Well my little princess will be turning 9 in 12 days. It seems so hard to believe that I have a child of that age in addition to my 15 yr old. Wow where has the time gone. Seems like only yesterday I was coming home form the hospital with them. She is planning a very small little sleepover here with 2 of her best friends . We will also cook out and have cake and ice cream. I can't wait to see her pretty little face when she opens our gift to her this year. Any way. Just wanted to pop in and say a quick hi to everyone and let you know We are all still alive here. Just buys as ever. Cheer leading will soon be starting up and we will be very busy with practices and games weekly.

No comments: