Pages

Translate

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wednesday November 12, 2008

Well the year seems to be really flying by. I can't believe it is almost time for me to have yet another birthday. And my 20th wedding anniversary is also fast approaching. It is cold here now. Winter feels like it has arrived. Most of the leaves are already fallen off the trees. My daughter got her cast off last Friday morning. Boy is she glad to be rid of it. My husband has jury duty this week. I have not had a lot of chances to sew much lately. I did get some patterns trimmed out Sunday and Monday evenings. This morning I finished a doll camisole I had started last week. I had checked a few doll clothing books out of the library recently. I have been reading and looking at them quiet a bit .
Tammy

No comments: