Pages

Translate

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Blog sure needs some updated sewing room photos

Looking at my blog I realize all of my pictures of the sewing room and house and everthing were all taken at the old house  where we used to live several years ago. I really do need to take some new pictures of the sewing room I guess...I sure do miss my old house sometimes but not all the commotion of living in such a large subdivison in a large town. I really enjoy the peace and quiet  where we now live here in this  rural setting. With 2 acres which is big enough for us and almost too big to take care of...But it was a great move for the kids and for us and to be close to family again. So sometime soon I hope to be able to get some new photos posted of everything. I am gonna try and post more often ...There may be gaps though as I am currently dealing with my breast cancer and faceing  more surgery soon.  Please follow my blog via  the links that are located on the side bar.
 Tammy

3 comments:

Diane said...

Tammy, I had no idea you were dealing with breast cancer! I am so sorry to hear this and please know you will be in my sincere thoughts and prayers. It is a hard road to travel but I wish you the very best outcome possible!

Since you mentioned it,I would love to see photos of your sewing space, I'm nosey like that.

Take good care of yourself!

StitchinByTheLake said...

Wishing you the best with your surgery and recovery. :) blessings, marlene

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

I am hoping your surgery and recovery go well Tammy and I would love to see new photos of your sewing room and house. We live in a very small town and I really enjoy being away from big cities.