Pages

Translate

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Good things in the post

 I received a beautiful mug rug from Rhonda  who blogs over at Ravelly1 blog http://ravelly1-quiltzblog.blogspot.com/   It was a gorgeous patriotic mug rug....I love patriotic stuff and so does my husband. If you have never been to Rhonda's blog please go check her out and leave her  some love. She makes the  most beautiful mug rugs.  I won her spring mug rug in the spring giveaway  which sits on my desk and is what motivated me to start making them.
Now isn't this just stunning. Thank you sew sew much Rhonda. My husband loves it. Rhonda has been makeing the most stunningly real looking fish  appliques over on her blog.  You really have to go check them out. Please tell her I sent you if her site is new to you. Also please consider following my blog. You will find the buttons to the left. Several options their to follow with.

2 comments:

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

What a fab mug rug! I'm following you on bloglovin and with gfc, although I think that might have become obsolete :)

Jodi - usairdoll said...

WoW! What an awesome mug rug! I did go to Ravelly and said Hi and that I had found her through you. So now I have two new blogs, hehe. Looking forward to having more of a look around.

usairdoll(at)gmail(dot)com