Pages

Translate

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Fourth Of July & some good luck too

With all the bad luck I have had going in my personal life as of lately. Which I will  not go into all those details here. Lets just say I got some fabulous good news today.  I all ways follow the blog hops that Madame Samm who blogs  over at  http://www.sewwequilt.com all ways hosts. Her hops are the best. Full of great creativity, wonderful projects and you get to meet the most creative blog owners.   Well quiet a while back in time I started following carol @ her blog http://justletmequilt.blogspot.com  She has a wonderful blog and she seems to participate in all of the hops. This lady is very talented. If you haven't visited her before please hop over to her blog and say hi. The latest blog hop was the Stamp On It.  Carol gave away a prize as part of her day of participating. It seems I am the winner. What did I win you wonder.
Hmmm a fabulous  and very generous  gift certificate for $20.00 to a new to me quilt shop called  Quilt Taffy. I had never heard of it before. Carol gives it rave reviews.  So I had to rush over their to check them out.  The  owner is named Corrie and she has a huge fabulous selection of fabrics and supplies for sale. Here is her link so please go check out her shop. http://www.etsy.com/shop/quilttaffy  I found some beautiful fabrics over their and fell in love with some  new to me fabrics.
   Just thought I would share my fabulous luck.  Thank you Carol and Corrie too. Happy Fourth of July to everyone. Hope your day is fabulous. 
 And remember you can follow my blog via Bloglovin. The button is located on the side bar.
 
Tammy
 
 

No comments: