Pages

Translate

Friday, July 12, 2013

New project started and old project finishing up

I am finishing up on my mug rugs Breast Cancer awareness project for The Breast Care Center. Just a couple more small  things to be done. Before I set up the delivery date. Can"t wait. I am so excited  to be so close to finishing this. I'm not a fast person by any means as I get so easily distrated and have my hands full with the kids, house and animals and huge amounts of yard work to constantly be done here.  I snapped a quick picture of  a stack of some of the completed mug rugs on yesterday. I had stacked  them on my daughters arts table she has set up in my studio room.





 Also I started work on  a new project yesterday as well. I have to make some baby items by one of my neices upcomeing baby shower. She is haveing a baby girl. They have picked out the name Autumn...  They have decided to  do her  nursery in  minie mouse. So alongside the mug rugs I put the baby wash cloths I cut out and made from Terry cloth.  3 different colors pink, lavender and turquoise.  I have made these for several others and they told me after useing mine they tossed the store bought ones. That these have held up a very long time  and are much thicker and nicer.  So I figured 4 of each should be about enough.  Here is a closer up picture of those baby wash cloths.

I have also purchased some flannels that I wll cut out and make her burp cloths out of and possibly some matching bibs as well.   I hope all of you have a fabulous day surrounded by family, fabric & fun.

If you are new here  please follow my blog via the buttons located on the right. Several options their for you to choose from.
                                                                Tammy
 

1 comment:

Kathy @ Kwilty Pleasures said...

The mug rugs are adorable! Make sure to get photos whe. You give them out! Lucky ladies to get your beautiful work!